Behold the OWS of Dan Carlin's imagining.
1. Doesn't interrupt traffic.
2. Doesn't inconvenience the power structure.
3. Doesn't alienate fellow Americans (with the possible exception of lumberjacks).
4. Embraces some vaguely agreeable concept that people can get behind.
5. Could be an ok photo-op if the hugger were a little more photogenic.
6. Absolutely ineffective.
We have movements like those envisioned by Dan Carlin. You all haven't heard of them, or if you have you rarely think of them. This is not the path to success. This is the path to irrelevance.
What would you say was the most effective rebellion in the history of mankind?